Monday, November 21, 2005

Foxy Hills 07304


Foxy Hills 07304
Episode 9
What's goin on...

Ok so last week there was a total of one blog entry and for that I apologize but it has been so overwhelming here in my new role.
I managed to catch up with most of you at least one time last week and for those of you that I have missed please forgive me.
What's up with me? Not a whole bunch...I'm back at work for the 3 day work week and I'm just about ready for Turkey Day!
My weekend was really interesting as Brother Starr from Washington DC made a cameo on the show this weekend taking on NYC without blinking an eye.
We had a good time and checked out a cute spot in Harlem called "The Harlem Tea Room" I think we are both still thinking about our delicious meals.
We hit a few of the old haunts and found one or two new spaces to invade.
Lucky found his way over to the Jersey Estates for some breakfast and a lil "sumthin sumthin" early Saturday morning. (Smile) Saturday afternoon we met up with Lucky again for some drinks before the evening officially began. After another night of drunken madness we find ourselves stepping into the house in the wee hours of the morning.......I found myself cringing at the sound of "The Fox Fone" ringing at 6am. I can barely see the ID and assuming this is some type of an emergency I answer and try to wake up only to find out that it's "604" calling me to let me know that he has received the care package and updating me on his weekend. I could have reached through the phone and choked the silly bloke but instead I did what any good brother would do and wiped the boogers from my eyes and caught up with my brother. All is well in the UK and in the US.
Not much else going on...I have to get my day started here but I just needed to update you folks on what's happening in my Foxy world. Oh the next few weekends should be interesting as well as I have a full house every weekend through Christmas Eve. I also have one or two tricks up my sleeve for you guys between now and New Years so stay tuned.
I promise to get back for WHY Wednesday!!
Welcome BACK to the work week!
Foxworth.............OUT!

10 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Happy Monday!!!

6:08 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Morning Love Drops! I missed you!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

What I'm saying is I'm in love with you and Clay Clay...and yet, no one calls me for lunch at the tea room...hmph - a crying shame! I'm hurt!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you as I assume the Fox Box was down for some RT maintenance? Glad a good time was had. My ethernet card is out, so I'm offline at home for a couple days but, if the card comes in on Wed, will probably catch up with you after Turkey Day!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

I know you've been crazy busy, Foxy, but I do hope that all is well with the new job...sounds like you had a great time!

Happy Thanksgiving, Love!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

GREAT to see you back FoxyBrown...sounds as though you've been having fun...excellent!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Have a great holiday if I dont talk to you, but I'll be around tomorrow!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Cool, man. 8)

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup Foxy! I haven't heard from you in a while.

5:02 PM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Happy Foxy Turkey Day!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home