Wednesday, December 21, 2005

WHY Wednesday????

WHY Wednesday???

This one is dedicated to all the folks in my area that are dealing with this foolishness right now…I love you guys, stay warm and let me know if you guys need me?

WHY did nobody believe that this would happen and now that it has everyone is gagging?

WHY has my phone been ringing non-stop since 4am Tuesday?

WHY have people forgotten that I live in New Jersey…5 minutes away from NY but still in New Jersey?

WHY is my baby such a dedicated teacher he has been hustling rides to and from work just so that he can be there for his kids?

WHY am I smiling about that right now?

WHY is my mama taking care of business as usual and not letting this strike bother her at all?

WHY is Mother Fox such a fierce gurl?

WHY do I hope they get this thing resolved today?

WHY is “The Mexican” making me laugh so much today?

WHY am I so thirsty right now?

WHY am I wishing you guys a Happy and Foxy Holiday?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, Mr. Foxy!

7:38 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

i was in ny this past weekend and i was kinda feeling the fact that i just had to pay only a dollar...it hadn't been like that since my childhood.

that was until my peoples called me and told me he needed to become schizophrenic so that he would be allowed to enter parts of the city, since the cops wouldn't allow vehicles with under 4 passengers to pass through.

i feel you all's pain

8:54 AM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

were those 4am phone calls booty calls???

1:02 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Happy Holidays, beloved!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Happy Holidays to you too...

11:41 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

WHY are you posting only on Wednesday's?

WHY I want you, Lucky, and all your folks to have a wonderful holiday?

WHY I am the first person to follow the Why Wednesday format?

WHY did my coworkers buy my child a bike?

WHY did a friend tell me they loved me and they are NOT the emotional type?

WHY am I feeling so loved?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Merry Chrsitmas Mr. Foxy Brown!!!!

where you at?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Merry Christmas and have a great New Years. Why didn't anyone in higher authority prepare in the event of a strike.....

11:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

happy holidays!!!!!!

6:45 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Foxy B.... what do it baby!
Just passing thru to say wassup!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

IF I dont hear from yah, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

~D

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home