Monday, January 09, 2006

"Foxy Hills 07304"

Foxy Hills 07304
Episode: 10
The Year of the Breakthrough....

2006 is in full gear and I have made some solid commitments for myself in the New Year
I know that things are getting pretty serious with “Mr. Lucky Charm” and pretty soon we will be making some huge commitments of our own but in the meantime there are some things that Foxy needs to work on.

As many of you know that I preach, everyday is an opportunity to be a better man/woman than the day before. I have some very big goals to accomplish in 2006 and I’m hoping to succeed at each one of them.

My first order of business is helping “DJ Durty Redd” through his first paid gig without a breakdown, next is getting him moved back to the Jersey Estate so we can really start to do the damn thing.

In 2005 I realize that one of my biggest issues has been staying in touch with friends and loved ones and somewhere during the 6 month mark of the show I began to use the blog as a way of people staying in touch and I now realize that it is time to “Raise The Bar” and be sure to reach out and touch some of the fans of the show. I am now making strides at following up with everyone as much as possible.

In closing without giving heavy detail I will label 2006 The Year of “The Breakthrough” it’s the year that I make my mark, it’s the year that I bring my show to world, it’s the year that I love deeper than I ever have it’s the year when I soar higher than ever imagined.

What is 2006 for you and how are you gonna make it happen?

13 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

I am sooo happy for you and Lucky, yall are taking it slow and easy and it's beautiful honey.

This year alot of people are gonna make it happen...for me, it's just going to that next level on all levels...except emotional cuz I just ain't ready for all that, maybe next year! LOL

Thanks Foxy baby for posting on a day other than Wednesday! LOL

4:57 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

*****sidenote*****

I BEAT YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

....now back to my regularly scheduled blog hopping.....

5:04 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

2006 for me is ME!!!!! All about me! And I'm going to make it happen by focusing on me, and the things that I want, and stop catering to others and putting myself last. I'm 1st this year, damn e'erybody else.... you know what I mean ;)

5:28 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Hey Foxy!!!!

2006 I will focus on me being happy and not worrying about unnecessary things.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

2006 is the year of D!!! I plan on taken care of me and putting me first, I usually put other people first, not good all the time!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

wow...2006 is the year of getting over and starting over...

getting over past disappointments...letting that ish go...and starting with new goals and an open heart and mind.

I'm excited about 2006! "it’s the year that I love deeper than I ever have it’s the year when I soar higher than ever imagined." Sounds all good to me!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I identify with "The Breakthrough." Amen to that. The answer to the question is in my long ass post. ;)

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The year of Big Publication. I haven't figured out the "how" yet.

8:56 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

my main plan is to "stick to a plan" and see it thru...
I resolve to evolve.
- bk babe

12:37 PM  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

All I can think to say about this post is...

Amen :)

What am i gonna do? I got 6 months to turn my life round and make it better than it's ever been before. How? Hell if I know.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

like the new look

4:52 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

the new look is nice...I thought I was lost for a minute.

7:46 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

love the new look! i am digging the happiness you have found. as far as my answer goes, you got a post waiting for you at my spot foxy!

talk later :)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home