Thursday, December 29, 2005

WHY Wednesday???? On Thursday???

WHY Wednesday???

This is it guys for 2005 the final WHY? Are you guys ready? This is a long one?

WHY is 2005 over so fast?

WHY has it been so many things (good, bad & indifferent) for me?

WHY
because of the holiday am I actually posting this on a THURSDAY?

WHY
did “Lucky” and I have our first movie date?

WHY no matter how much smack I talk is every time like the first time with him?

WHY did we split our time between both our families for the holiday?

WHY was that alright with me?

WHY am I so excited about New Years but I can’t tell yall WHY till after?

WHY
are the Starr and A. Queer probably on the Underground right now headed to 604’s flat in the UK right now?

WHY
do I think I was threatened by him to get my black ass there and fast?

WHY
is my Blog a testimony of a Foxy year of change?

WHY
do people forget to stick to the WHY format?

WHY
did “Ladynay” call those people out?

WHY was it so beautiful last night that you could walk down the street hand in hand with your lover?

WHY did I do it?

WHY
do I want to thank each and every one of you for making The Foxybrown Show what it is?

WHY it is the show that I host that tells who I am?

WHY is training still driving me crazy ?

WHY can my kitten be so cute when he wants to be?

WHY is this NOT the last entry of the year?

WHY am I going to get back in the bed now?

Buh Bye! Happy New Years!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Why do you just post once a week? You know we miss you...

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

8:37 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

why was there so much drama in '05?

why were there even more blessings in '05?

why do I know that God has an even greater '06 in store?

why am I getting all misty writing this (haha)?

Hope you had a very blessed Christmas and may you have a very blessed New Year. Much Love, Foxy!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Come on Foxy...you can't be postin once a week now!!

But here's my short short WHY list...

Why did I just get paid today and I'm already broke?

Why am I so damn tired today after sitting on my ass all day and doing just about nothing?

Why does it take Sprint TWO SECONDS to turn you off but THREE HOURS to turn you back on?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

3:09 PM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

why did i miss you when we didn't hear from you?

why am i up so late?

why am i glad you had a good holiday?

why was 05 so fun?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Happy New Year, Foxworth!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why you and Lucky make me sick.....holding hands, being all romantic *smirk* Iont care! LOL

Why your next post better be regular and not a Y Wed?

Why am I still laughing at Tim's sprint question?

Why is 06 gonna be a great year?

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home