Saturday, December 31, 2005

Farewell 2005....

Here it is…Exactly 3 hours and 53 minutes before we welcome 2006.
Pretty soon I will make a year hear in Blogville and I just wanted to take some time to look back on the year in Blogview.

January- Anthony Hamilton….I was a mess times were hard on the boulevard and I was definitely going through some things way back when…..Of course the show remained the show and fun was had and hosted but it was all about a different space.

February- A character was introduced to the show that would teach me some valuable lessons all of which would help to build a friendship that reflects all that life has to offer.
You know who you are….

March- Boston Public gets near and dear to the host of your show and acquires a regular role on the show.

April- I’m still flying high and riding the waves with Mr. Public, I’m learning first hand that long distance relationships are never easy….I also begin to get pretty popular in Blogville….The Show has finally arrived.

May- A month filled with many rude awakenings….I realized that 53 Days is a lot longer than you might think it is…I also realized that I’m growing up and slowly but surely approaching the next level.

June- I end things with Boston Public and stumble across a Lucky Charm. I find myself very busy during this month between being towed ticketed and turned June was definitely a HOT 30 Days….

July- I get even luckier and closer to a certain young man who though he denied it wanted to get a lot closer to Mr. Foxy. I also brought the show on the road to Montreal with a whole cast of characters featuring none other than the Fabulous Mr. A. Gay

August- Ok so it became official “Lucky Charm” and are every single bit of an item (like yall aint see it comin) I also had to say goodbye to my little brother as he made his way across the pond to the UK

September- I decided to take a little break and celebrate my 28th Birthday and brought you guys a new and improved Foxybrown Show complete with a very very popular WHY Wednesday Segment.

October- I decided that the new boyfriend would not be the only change in my life…I began the quest for a new job and within a one month period I was offered a very exciting opportunity that also came with a sweet 17% increase.

November- So I began my new opportunity and quickly realized that anything worth obtaining in life is worth working for therefore I’m going to bust my ass to earn that 17%

December- Another busy month filled with shopping, attending parties and seasons greetings….Lucky and I have hit the six month mark and a few other marks. We celebrated our first Christmas together and will in a few minutes begin 2006 hand in hand.

With less than 3 hours to go…I’m not sure what I’m thinking or how I’m feeling….All I know is that I will be taking all of this years lessons and experiences with me into 2006 hopefully I will be blessed to learn a little more than last year and fortunate enough to touch a few more people with everything that makes me Foxy.

When I started this blog it was all about me and I thank and love you guys for being a part of this show…. Thank you for making it everything that it is and has become.

I wish you all a healthy, happy and FOXPEROUS New Year….

Farewell 2005 you have been good….Now it’s time to be BETTA!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Mr. Foxy, I may not always get the chance to comment on your blog, or read it every day but ya know what...Thank you for it. You always make me smile, somehow always manage to bring my spirits up a little with wit and charm.

A most Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and Lucky!

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The long awaited FOXY broadcast has come! Woohoo! Happy NY!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Miss you!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

happy new year foxy!!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

2006 Season of the Foxy Brown Show...I'm looking forward to it...big time!

wonder how much the box set is going to cost?

4:06 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Happy New year and all that Jazz.... BLAH!!! Just kidding... Love you.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home