Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WHY Wednesday????

WHY Wednesday???

This WHY is all about relationships and WHY they give us such fever….

WHY do we do things in relationships that we don’t necessarily want to do?

WHY don’t we just say NO?

WHY
does that not matter because YES means NO?

WHY is love so amazing?

WHY is it that when it’s not amazing it is a thorn in your ass?

WHY
is it when you are happy in a new relationship do ex’s come into play to bring the drama?

WHY can’t your partner do what you ask when you ask them to do it?

WHY don’t they realize the world would be smoother that way because you are always right?

WHY is that wrong however, feels like it is the right thing to say at that time?

WHY
do your friends always agree with your point of view when it comes to relationships?

WHY do they only disagree with you when they really like your significant other?

WHY
after all of this is love still so amazing?

Ok and my random WHY for the day……

WHY am I going for my review @ work today and WHY if my manager doesn’t come correct will I have to give her a road map on how to get there?

7 Comments:

Blogger gbfhbn said...

oooohhh why do i finnaly get to be the first from a long time...

why does this why segment hit so close to home?

why did i just have this argument with my current last night

and why am i so feeling like this blog today

why cant we just chill

why do we always argue about stuff that makes so sense

buy why does i see it as she said it - not as she claim she ment it?

why am i so ready for my move to maryland

why hasnt foxy called or emailed me back

why have i left 50 messages

call me - qt

11:07 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

why cant i spell???

11:08 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

ok...

WHAT the hell is going on?

WHAT are you getting a review for?

DIDN'T you already get one?

LMAO!!! Why do "we" always have to stray from the rules....

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Whyis my mind constantly on someone who is 2 hours ahead of me?

Whyare all my new friends single by choice?

Whycan't fall for someone in my own time zone or State, for that matter?

Whydid call that someone and tell them I accidently ripped the crotch out of my jeans today?

Whydoes ms. perdie torture me by not posting updates but once a month?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

why can't I just leave those thugs alone?

why must i play with fire?

why doesn't my obsession have anything to do with love?

why has my unhealthy appetite for bad boys kept me from love?

Love ya much, Foxy!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

missed the fox...today. yes I did.

11:19 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hot Fox...
where you @?

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home