Tuesday, July 18, 2006

WHY Wednesday????

WHY Wednesday???

Ok its been a long time so today is very long, very random but as always very real….Let’s Go!


WHY were there 212 people at my family reunion last weekend?

WHY was I so sad when the reunion was over?

WHY am I hype about going to see Madonna in concert tonight?

WHY did I never think I would go see Madonna in concert?

WHY am I having so much fun this summer?

WHY am I having such a hard time keeping in touch with everyone this summer?

WHY do I wish my friends could be at my family reunion so they could see that I’m not the only crazy one?

WHY am I doing stunts and showz to get out of work early today?

WHY will I not be worried about it as I’m sipping frozen margaritas this afternoon?

WHY did my good friend send me a fierce shirt to wear in Boston?

WHY did I send him a fierce shirt to wear in Washington DC?

WHY is it going to be 100 degrees today?

WHY do I have to end this entry because I have to begin preparing for my stunt and my show of a day?

I hope all is well, sorry for the delay in posting but everything is good and its only getting better….I’m one “Lucky” guy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Why do I miss my family after reading about the reunion?

Why does the heat make my job suck?

Why am I hanging on because I don't want be ungrateful?

Why am I just now reminded of how truly blessed I am?

I'm glad you're doing well Foxy! Love ya!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home