Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday???

Ok so this is just a plain ole bitchy entry….The last few days have me feeling some kind of way so keep in mind I’m still Foxy but I’m going off today…

WHY do I have 8 clients to control daily at work?

WHY do 6 of them leave me alone and the other 2 make me want to slit my wrists?

WHY have I been heads down at my desk from the moment I walk in to quitting time?

WHY in one day did I get 19 e-mails and 8 phone calls from one client?

WHY was this all in regard to one issue?

WHY didn’t my manager REALLY tell me what came with a 17% pay increase?

WHY do I have Plane, Train and Cruise tickets for vacation time that my manager has not approved yet?

WHY do I just know that I’m getting all of my days off anyhow?

WHY am I so booked for the summer that I cannot find the time to have fun because I’m already pre-scheduled to have fun?

WHY is my boyfriend a sexy bastard?

WHY is it raining cats dogs and small horses?

WHY do I have to go into work early today?

What's your WHY? Bring it on....

7 Comments:

Blogger ClayStarr said...

why of all the men in all the world i would have to start falling for one of the craziest muthaf*ckas?

why does that not matter because at the end of the day, love is wonderful but i'm still - not that b*tch, i'm that other b*tch?

why do i have all of next weeek off from work and still don't know what i'm going to do with myself?

why did i wish this was next week so even if i had nothing to do i could be at home doing nothing?

why do the kidz hate on me for not having cable - and i laugh at them because i still see all the good stuff on youtube anyway? ( i rock versace and you know i ain't paid for it )

10:07 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Yo Foxx where you been? Or rather where have I been?

3:15 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Why don't you change the name of this blog to Why Wednesday? :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

why do I need some serious change?

why am I too stubborn to change?

why am 23 but feel like I'm 43?

why do I need to force myself out of the comforts of my apartment?

why am I too much of a hermit to do that?

love ya, foxy!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why has a few Wednesday's gone by without a Why Wednedday post?

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I happy to be alive?

Why am I happy to be alive and reading this blog?

Why I am happy to be sitting in front of this computer and not stressed out like I have been for the past five days?

8:01 AM  
Blogger Buck Rogers said...

why did i start a new blog called the daddy diary when i can't even keep this updated

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home