Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WHY Wednesday?

WHY Wednesday???

WHY am I writing this on Tuesday night because I know that Wednesday is going to be a hot damn mess?

WHY did I find out last night that you can invest in FOXY?

WHY am I planning outfits in my head for a Cruise I’m going on in 3 weeks?

WHY
have I not gone to London yet this year?

WHY do I know my brother is feeling some kind of way about that but he just not saying anything?

WHY will that all go down the drain the second I land in Heathrow?

WHY will I book my ticket before the end of August?

WHY have I not been to Los Angeles in so long?

WHY didn’t anybody tell me that Madonna is the Shizznit?

WHY was my family reunion two weeks ago and I’m still missing my cousins?

WHY thanks to e-mail we have all vowed to keep in touch more often?

WHY is 9pm and I’m thinking ‘bout what I’m gonna eat for breakfast?

WHY is it 3am in London and I’m wondering what “604” ate for dinner?

WHY do I know it involved some type of Chicken?

Holla at your FOX!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Why am I just reading the brothers poem?

Why I wonder if that's you and your bro in London?

Why did I just get to work and want to go home?

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home