Wednesday, August 10, 2005

WHY Wednesday????

WHY Wednesday????

Just a bunch of questions I have and I figured why not just get it off my chest and place it in your lap.

Why do we call Wednesday Hump Day?
I mean is Wednesday the only day I can get some ass (I hope not)

Why am I having trouble trying to figure out if books on CD are friend or foe?
I mean it's the same as gossip radio right? Why not be enlightened?
"Red" I already know your take on this and it still give me GAS LOL!

Why did yesterdays post dedicated to our school memories make me wanna write a Part 2?
Thanks so much for all the love you guys are something else.

Why did the not so nice Native-American (politically correct) guy in my office come over to the coffee machine this morning realize the pot was empty and walk away?
Would it have killed him to make a fresh pot or is that against some ancient tribal law?

Why am I just remembering that a month ago on Friday I would have had a parking ticket from the "Turnpike Malfunction" the month earlier?

Why when I went to get the ticket out of my car to send a payment did I remember that I also got a ticket while going to pick up "Mr. A.Gay" from the airport three weeks ago?

Why did I have such a good time with "Lucky Charm" last night playing a silly game called ask me a question?
Nothing new just us going back and forth getting to know each other (word to the wise two topics to stay away from with him.......Politics & Organized Religion)

Why did we have such a great time that I found myself waiting for the Path Train back to NJ @ 5:30am?
Bigger than that I'm trying to understand why there are flaming queens vogueing in the train station so early in the morning and does this happen everyday?

Why is "Tuesday's with Morrie" like the hottest book ever?

Why is it now one day overdue at the library?

Why am I now ending this post to go return this book before people get into the office?

What's your WHY?

HOLLA BACK!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why has Hollywood so blatantly created all these ridiculous stereotypes about West Virginia? And why do people believe them? And is there a class action multi-gazillion-dollar suit against them I can jump in on?

Okay...that's my pet peeve why.

love ya, man!

8:48 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

LOL!!!! You crazy... OK, can you extend the rental of the book, and let me read? The last book you gave me was GOOD! Yesterday's post was great!!!! And I'm still trying to figure out who the Native American guy is...LOL!!!!! But it's not only him..

I HATE tickets, especially on the Turnpike, ugh!

I'd give money to see the fag's vogueing in the morning, LMAO!!!!

OK - so this ? is a repeat of D's, but why is it that people don't want to do their job, and always trying to push some shit off, as if you don't already have enough to do?

Why do people persist in saying likeded and lookeded like that shit is in the dictionary? I HATE that! Illiterate asses.....

Ok, that's enough for me...

9:29 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Why can a white man drop out of high school and still become one of the most respected people in the world?

Or better yet, why can't a Black man do that?

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...I'm gonna get that dave on his blog....he's been watching too much hollywood.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

"I mean is Wednesday the only day I can get some ass (I hope not)"

Oh man if that were true I'd going Postal...right quick.

I loved that book "Tuesdays with Morrie"

My addition to your list is "Who the fuck paid money to see that "Hasbeens of Hazzard" movie!

1:22 PM  
Blogger HOLIDAY N said...

Why am I about to go through all your archives like a crackhead looking for something to sell?Ya fab foxy(do you know inga?) no don't tell me I'm gonna find out.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

Why am I taking a class in stand-up comedy? Is it that hard to throw jokes?

Why does everybody who notices I'm losing weight tell me they see it in my face? How's my ass?

Why do we keep letting Bush and his family get rich at our expense? Can't we shut down the country better than he can?

Why we will probably elect "Jeb".

Why the fuck did the name that man "Jeb"?

Why do I watch Hogan knows best?

Why am I still doing some things in quotes?

Why don't I just stop now...

-Chrome*

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home