Wednesday, May 10, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday???

WHY have I not been able to sleep well at all this week?

WHY
am I up talking to my blogging buddies late at night?

WHY
did I talk to Brian at 2am the other day and accidentally call him Jamie?

WHY was that a sign I probably should be in Bed?

WHY
did I not know “Lucky’s” brothers wedding would be so exciting?

WHY did I not know that I would end up dancing with "Lucky" at the reception?

WHY can’t I stop singing The Muppets song “Somebody’s getting married”?

WHY did I plan a small cocktail hour two weeks ago?

WHY did it turn into a full on party complete with a strip show and a few lap dances?

WHY
did “Lucky” work the pole?

WHY was I NOT mad at ALL?

WHY is the world around me changing so much?

WHY am I smiling about that?

8 Comments:

Blogger gbfhbn said...

well good morning to you too... finally, i was wondering what happened to you..

why havent you still not called me?

why i want to curse you out but love ya too much and assume you really busy?

why i think you no wuv me no mo?

why am i the first again?

why havent you bought my book yet?

why i finally got my website up and running (www.darleneoden.com)?

why am i still a website beginner?

why am i so ready to turn in resignation letter tomorrow if i could?

why you better be at my farewell cookout? I am moving to maryland july 1st.

call me foxy, email me, do something...

qt

7:28 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Well well well....

Why am I getting really upset that I can't find a permanent position?

Why am I getting even more upset that I won't be in DC this year for Pride?

Why am I hoping that everything will be OK?

Why am I half-watching Jerry Springer right now?

Why am I now going to put a post on my blog (chgocutie.blogspot.com)?

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't I get an invite to this party?

Why do I need a good party to let go of some of the anxiety I've been experiencing lately?

Why have I been turning down party invites to sit home and mope anyway?

Why am I such a hermit?

Love ya, Foxy!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

The previous anonymous post is me...blogger is trippin'.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why is it Thursday?

Why am I slippin on my why Wednesdays?

Why can't the police help those how ask for it?

Why did a local girl get killed by her exboyfriend and she went to the police 2 days ago telling them he was gonna hurt her?

Why did they do nothing?

Why didn't they help her?

Why was this gonna be to the subject of my post and I forgot?

5:08 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

why did I rip your idea off and call it a tribute???hahaha

where you at?

10:48 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Dang where have you been? I'm not even a hotlink :( my feelings are hurt especially since you've been a mainstay. I'm coming to NY!

7:50 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Why have I not seen you in a minute....

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home