Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WHY Wednesday???

WHY Wednesday???

WHY has it been so long since I posted a blog entry?

WHY has so much happened since my last entry?

WHY has my summer intern "Mr. A. Gay" been officially renamed "The Graduate"?

WHY did "Lucky" and I just celebrate one year together?

WHY has is been a year of evolution for us both?

WHY did I want to complain about my job?

WHY did I change my mind after a friend called and told me he was just laid off?

WHY do I pray that things turn around for them soon?

WHY has Summer not started yet but I feel as though it is over?

WHY is it that miserable people always try and find a way to make you miserable?

WHY is "My Life on the D-List" my new favorite show?

WHY do I know that this post is gonna get some not so nice comments from the blog world?

WHY don't I care cuz.......I'm back?

4 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Why did some tired pizza I had last night give me trouble this morning?

Why did I fall asleep with "...D-List" on my TV?

Why is '06 the year of evolution for all of us?

Why did I bust my ass to get to work early for a call and the other person is already 10 minutes late?

6:11 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

WHY would foxybrown think "My life on the D List" would bring in unwelcome comments...I'm with you Foxy...funny, funny show.

WHY can't I sleep anymore.

WHY am I glad you're back BECAUSE I've missed your updates.

WHY am I addicted to both "Huff" and Penn & Teller's show "Bullshit" on Showtime.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Y I wish you and Lucky a happy anniversary?

Y won't the not so nice comments come from me?

4:53 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Welcome home Foxy.

Why are me and my other half fighting?

Why am I getting a little tired of the mess?

Why am I mad that I won't be going to Milwaukee this weekend?

Why did I rebel by buying a $58 Sean John shirt that was on clearance for less than $30?

Why am I OK about the Milwaukee trip now?

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home