Monday, April 25, 2005

"Hang up.....No, you hang up"

Hang up….No you hang up…..


If you laugh at this your ignorant because we have all done it at one point or another……Some of us just did it last night!

(Phone Rings)

Me- “Hello”.
He- “ Hey whattup mista”?
Me- “Aint nothin, how are you”?
He- “I’m chillin and yourself”?
Me- “Chillin”
He- “How was your day”?
Me- “Good can’t complain”?
Me- “Cool what are you doing”?
He- “Watching a little TV, you”?
Me- “Stretched out on the Futon thinking about you”?
He- “Oh yeah”?
Me- “Yeah, how ‘bout that”?
He- “How ‘bout it”!
Me- “Are you all set for tomorrow”?
He- “Nah but I’ll get there”.
Me- “Oh really”?
He- “Yup”
Me- “What are you doing”?
He – “Talking to you” (laughing)
Me- “You miss me”
He- “No.(laughing)……You know I’m joking right’?
Me- (Silence)
He- “Hello”.
Me- “Yeah I know “ (laughs)
He- “What’s on your show tomorrow”?
Me- “Not a whole lot , working then hopefully talking to you”.
He- “Oh, you think so”?
Me- “I do”.
He- “Cool, I think we can make that happen”.
Me- “Good, I been playing this song over and over all day, it reminds me of you”.
He- “Really what’s that”?
Me-“This joint on “Tweets” new album called “Cab Ride”
He- “Should I check that out”?
Me: “I think you should”.
He: “Aiight well I will definitely do that”.
Me: “Ok, I’m not going to hold you up all night you need to go and get some sleep”.
He: “That’s cool.
Me: “Well good night handsome”.
He: “Good night mista”.
Me: “Hang up”.
He: “No you hang up”….

(Both laugh)

Me: “Hey”.
He: “Yes”.
Me: “What are you doing”?


Ok, you all know I’m silly for actually writing this but nah not really you guys can relate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home