Monday, April 11, 2005

"A Special Day for Mr. A. Gay"....

On the way to breakfast with my Sister Fox, I get a call from "Mr. A. Gay" of the Baltimore Chapter, turns out that my boy has obtained a summer internship here in New York, so he will be chillin in the NYC this summer. I could have written this in another entry but I had to show my boy some love. A Black man making it happen deserves it's own segment. My boy is finishing up his first year of Graduate Studies and is embarking on an internship with a great firm in the greatest city in the world. I am so proud of him.

Stay Tuned for the Summer Intern Edition of "The Foxybrown Show" featuring "A. Gay".

(Audience Applauds)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell?

-PBE

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not? These days anybody finding a job is a good thing. Keep on keepin on!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home