Sunday, April 24, 2005

"The Pro-Active Reaction"....

"The Pro-Active Reaction"

Ok so after yesterday’s saga you would never guess that the weekend was not even close to being over yet. So around 11am or so this morning, Vivacious calls me to let me know that she had been in front of her computer for about 8 house non-stop trying to finish up a PowerPoint presentation for one of her classes this as she only has about one week of school left to go so the rush is on. “Viva” also lets me know that she is not having the greatest of mornings due to her having a dermatologist appointment yesterday and realizing that she has a few dark spots on her face, now me knowing “viva” I have already decided that these dark spots are damn near non-existent however, for her they are major. We talk further and I realize that there is a wedding that she needs to attend next weekend here in NY and because of that "Viva" decided that these little dark spots just will not do, her cousin recently ordered a bottle of “Pro-Active” solution for serious acne conditions.

Now you all know you have seen the advertisements for this stuff all of a sudden everybody and their mama has Acne did someone make it the in thing to have this year??

Anyhow, my friend decides that she will attack these dark spots from all angles and proceeds to use this solution in conjunction with her dermatology treatment. Now why she go and do that? How bout mama’s skin was on fire and ended up being a shade or two lighter than her actual skin tone now I’m not there to see it first hand but my guess is that that is going to be pretty scary coming down the aisle as a Bridesmaid.

By the end of the conversation I am howling on the phone because much like myself, “Viva” has an answer for everything. She already knows how much foundation it will take to cover up her burn wounds should her skin should not return to normal in time for the wedding. I tell you when it rains it pour and its pouring Pro-Active solution right now…..I hope yall brought your umbrellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home