Monday, April 11, 2005

Let's take a long walk....

Sunday and we are up early getting into some extra-curricular activities and I'm loving every second of it "BP" is very passionate and we connect very well on quite a few levels and just think, this is just the beginning. Today was nothing less than perfect, you can pretty much tell how the morning started and it just got better. After we are all dressed and ready to hit the streets we check the schedules to see what time the buses and trains are heading out. We agree on a 6pm out of Port Authority which gives us about 7 hours together. I decide to take Boston to "Soul food for Sissies" once we finally find a parking spot and get to the restaurant "BP" tells me that he is not really feeling up to a sit down and chow breakfast that he would much rather grab something and go (I swear you gotta just love this guy) We take a little walk around the corner and find ourselves in the middle of a NYC Street Fair. Again here I go glowing again as we walk through the fair and then we hit.......THE FOOD!

I introduced him to some of my "fair favorites" and they quickly became his favorites too! When we walk out of the fair we are standing in front of "Grays Papaya" hands down the best hot dog joint in NYC! Of course I could not let him visit NY without having a Papaya Dog, one recession special later and we are going back through the fair where I introduce my boy to "Grilled Corn" grilled in the husk, you guys know I love a bro who can eat and "BP" made me stand on the side of the street so he could enjoy his corn. As I'm watching him I'm hoping to God that he is enjoying himself because I'm enjoying every second.

Next move is the Christopher Street Pier, where we watch the New Yorkers get their Sun Bathing on, we just look out across the Hudson River and talk, I notice I'm just staring at him but I can't help it I am having such a good time being in his company I kind of want to take a snapshot and hold on to this moment. It's about 3pm and we need to figure out our next move. Boston decides that he is going to stay one more night with me (inside I'm jumping for joy) outside I'm trying not to reflect my excitement. With this change in plans our rat race begins. We hit downtown by Ground Zero and then zipped back uptown to Harlem for a few more shopping runs, next stop is 34th street (more shopping) then Times Square all that running around and yall know this boy stil aint find his sneakers!!! (Audience laughs) I think we hit about 8 sneaker stores in a 2 hour time frame. At the end of the day I had fun running with him so that is all that matters. Now we need to figure out what we are going to do for dinner, all this shopping has us exhausted and hungry so out of all the options of places to go for dinner we decide to head back to Jersey and hit "Chengs".

Now on our way back to Jersey, Boston and I exchange stories on something hilarious that I think will bond us together for good but it just goes to show how we are everyday people and real shit can happen to anyone, for the sake of security I will not reveal the story that was shared but those VIP Bloggers have already been informed of the foolishness!

Sunday night we attempted to watch another movie but wound up watching each other sleep and honestly I think that was the way it should have been, for the life of me I cannot figure out why I'm so comfortable with this guy so comfortable that I decided to have one more hot episode before he left town. Once again I won't be giving you all the juicy details but I will say that we have unfinished business and I don't think either one of us can wait to close the deal!

When I was driving BP to the station Monday morning, he put some real shit in my head and made me confront some things that I normally don't like to take on and then left the ball in my court to give me something to think about (Slick Bastard). Needless to say I had an amazing weekend and I look forward to spending more time with "BP" and getting to know him better, so you guys can stay tuned for updates as I have a lot to go and think about, Ciao!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh, I'm glad I'm a VIP blogger, and know all the details, becuase this would be a BORING ASS STORY!!!! But, I guess everything isn't meant for everyone to know....I'll say one thing, you need to deal with the "ball" in your court. ;-)

-PBE

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Souds like you need to deal with that "BALL IN YOUR COURT" Piscean

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home