Monday, April 11, 2005

Hot in Harlem....

The weather is HOT as HELL and I'm still shopping with a vengeance with Mom and Sis. Red will be on the show next week so I'm picking out a few items for him here and there. When the Fox Fone rings with a foreign "212" number, my heart begins to race as I would bet a check on who is on the other end of the line. Sure enough it's BP and he is in Port Authority, I give him some quick directions on how to meet me in Harlem and then I go kiss my mom and sis and gracefully exit the scene and get ready for the next segment. 10 minutes later I'm down in the train station waiting on my boy when I notice I have no signal on the Fox Fone so I dart outside and like magic I have three voicemails I check them to find that not only has "Boston" arrived but he is out venturing the Harlem streets. I check for possible places that he could be and after my second glance I see him on a corner puffing on a Newport, as soon as he spots me he tosses the cigarette out as if I didn't know he smoked. We greet each other and we are off. I'm showing him my stomping grounds and where my family lives and all of the hot spots and I'm sure that I am glowing as I am doing this and he is watching me and taking it all in. BP is overwhelmed by the streets crowded with brothers and sisters shopping and enjoying the fantastic weather. I knew I wouldn't be able to go too long until Mama Fox busted her way onto the scene. I was asked to meet her on the corner of 125th and Lenox for no reason other than for her and my sis to get a look at what has had me so frazzled all morning long. My mom was very cordial to BP my sister and I are so alike in so many ways, she scanned "Boston" from head to toe and gave me a quick nod of approval (This is one of those occasions when I could just high 5 my mama n them all day long). After this weird meeting with the family we continue shopping before we head back to Jersey as BP is exhausted from his ride down to the city.

"Welcome to the Jersey Estates"

6pm and I'm giving Boston a tour of my place and we throw back a few beers and he begins to immediately crack jokes on my Christmas Tree that is still up and completely decorated as he though I was joking about my Tree still being up in prior conversations. We did not plan to run the streets all weekend but rather spend some quality time together, with that said I popped in some Gay soap opera Red bought for me in Atlanta a few weeks back. 25 minutes into the madness we were stretched out across the Futon in tears laughing at how bad this thing was I mean it was just horrible but we cracked up laughing and cuddled by the time disc one of this thing was done we were ready to fall out....Where did the time go it was already 10pm but the cuddling had led to kissing and the kissing had led to a few other things and before you know it is now 3am and time to get some grub. Off we go to Big Al's Diner at 4 in the morning, it was all good though as BP was down for whatever....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!! Sounds like BP has your heart---Piscean

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home