Friday, April 22, 2005

"JFK"......

JFK International Airport ….
Just Fukkin Krappy International Airport

One would gather that something as simple as a 45 minute flight would be simple and painless but “oh no” not on this show…..How ‘bout we start me running around my house at 10am still tossing garments into a suitcase and staring into my refrigerator but wondering where the food is….

I spoke to both Red and 604 this morning and they constantly remind me that maybe I’m involved in a little too much as because I have so many different items on my plate there is no room to eat. I will definitely have to revisit this thought after this trip but right now I need to get this show on the road.
1:30pm and I’m still hungry I decide to grab something from “Subway” to eat on the go, now I know my ride from Jersey City to World Trade Center is only two stops on the train so how I was able to swallow a 6” sub and a bag of chips in about 7 minutes is beyond me but I was just so grateful to have my first meal of the day.
So now I’m on the A train headed out to JFK and I’m struggling to keep my eyes open but fear that someone will run away with my luggage and man purse are enough to keep me awake. After a certain stop you can tell that the only people left on the train are people who plan on being in another state or country within a few hours or people that made some really BAD real estate decisions. Since the train has cleared out quite a bit I have found a few moments to people watch and cannot help but notice a brother trying to repair his suitcase and I’m thinking to myself “Well what the fuck did you expect for $19.99” and in no way is this a judgment call because we have all done it. Hell I remember when I purchased my first and last Louis Vuttution (catch the spelling) I was on cloud nine till I tried to put a textbook in that bitch and realized just exactly what really goes down on Canal Street. Now I notice that homeboy with the “bad bag” is asking for directions for how to get to the airport, I guess what I really noticed was that the guy he was asking was really cut but let me explain why……Not necessarily because he was so cute in the face but he had some eyes kind of reminded me of marbles I used to play with as a kid now the Kah Kah is that around one of those pretty eyes was a not so pretty black ring, now I’m not sure when the fight was but I tell you this homeboy did not run!

Ok so I ask “black and blue” where I should get off in order to catch the “Airtrain” he being the cool New Yorker that we all can be decided that he was going to show me a short and less expensive route to the airport and considering the money that I potentially could spend this weekend saving a few dollars could not hurt. I get directed to the Q10 bus to JFK now this is where the shit begins……

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats what you get listening to someone with a "RING" around their eye Piscean

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home