Thursday, March 31, 2005

Mama's Gun....

11AM and we are out of our drunken madness and ready to hit the road headed towards Atlanta. I'm dressed and my outfit it giving you Paris meets Harlem however I have a Du-rag situation as it makes the outfit pop it is also giving me Razor bumps on the back of my head so Red suggests that I not wear it:

1. Due to the Razor bump situation
2. What the folks might think when exiting the hotel

I have issues with that for a few reasons:

1. I don't give a damn what someone is thinking of me. I can give you 15 different looks in one night it's up to you to figure out which one if any represent "Foxybrown". I am always aware of the circle of appropriateness and never step out of the boundaries but I will always push them that is what makes me Foxy.

2. Georgia Peach and Red are slappin 5's about me not wearing this du-rag yet Foxy pulls a bitch card out of his man purse and reminds these boys that it is so interesting that they find issues with my Du-Rag when exiting the hotel that we paid to stay in. However, If "Howard the Homo-Thug" dressed in eight du-rags approached one of these boys in the club the panties would drop faster than the ghetto girl in the Snoop video

*Foxy sings to self* "Drop it like it's hot...Drop it like it's hot"!

Amidst all this Du-Rag drama in my head the Fox Fone rings and it's "Preach" who has been reading the blog and getting into it. I am pumping out of the hotel with my bags, cell and Starbucks in tow, when "Preach" yells out to me that "I'm one consistent hoe"! I almost drop my coffee laughing so hard at this fool as he feels that at the end of the day if I don't do anything else..."I get my shop and eat ON"!!! I wanted to just reach through the phone and slap his ass but when the kids call you out the best bet is to own it so I shut my mouth and listened.

Foxy Comments- “I have read the comments some of you bitches have left here on the show and I do not need a twelve step program however if someone wants be a gym buddy HOLLA”!

Now we are on the road headed to Atlanta and jamming to music along the way. I can't help but think there are only certain people I would do this with and two of them are right here in the car with me, now follow because here is the reason why.

I am flipping through "GP's" cd collection and stumble across Erykah Badu's "Mama's Gun" album and when I tell you my boyz jumped up so quick and we put that cd in and jammed 50% of the way to ATL. Not sure if you guys have heard it but if you have not please stop reading my blog right now and run out and pick up the album and make it the soundtrack of your day, you will thank me later. Thereis always going to be music that will be a part of an event and a period in your life and for this trip Erykah will be a big reminder of my trip to GA.

As we roll into City Limits we finish up with Ms. Badu and quickly change the soundtrack to "Wonderwoman" nuff said, Welcome to Hot-lanta!

2 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Off with the damn du-rag...lol

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To hell with Red and GP, keep that Du-Rag on, and show your "hood" side, especially down in Hot-Lanta! And you know I'll be your gym partner (I could use a good workout, myself!) Be proud of your whoreish ways, some of us wish we had just a smidgeon of the courage (and maybe craziness) you do! Go Foxy, it's your birthday! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! SLUT!

You know who this is (well you better!) ;)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home