Friday, April 08, 2005

Stunts and Phones...........

Ok, so this morning I'm on the phone with Preach and he has been filling me in on his tales with his frequent conversations with LJ. LJ is some dude that Preach met during the Boston Tea Party in DC a few weeks back. Now the meeting was very innocent and has progressed into a cute lil “associateship”. Preach has that effect on folks very nurturing and so on. I feel like pretty soon I may have to call her Mama Preach, then again there are those days when I put on my "Mama Coat" and have to learn Preach a few lessons at the end of the day it's called "Balance"

Anyhow, this morning Preach gives LJ a quick ring on the phone as they have not talked in a bit of time so it's more about trying to catch up and find out what's new in the world.

(Phone Rings)

LJ: "Hello"

Preach: "Where the hell you been"?

LJ: "Excuse Me".

Preach: "You heard me nigga...Where the hell you been"?

LJ: "Ummmmm....Who is this"?

At this point I would have assumed the LJ was in mixed company or with his boyfriend etc. Oh no, not Preach he's going to play this little game so we now go back to this regularly scheduled phone conversation.

Preach: "It's the love of your life".

LJ: "Uhhhhhh...I think your looking for my son LJ Jr. I am holding his cell phone for the weekend".

Preach: (Shaking on the phone) "Ooooh I'll give him a call at home (In her Becky Kappa Becky voice) thanks, have a great weekend"!

(Hangs Up)

Now of course immediately after this call Preach calls me to tell me about this scenario as if my morning has not been crazy enough I'm sitting at my desk in tears and my co-workers all think something is wrong with me but I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my friend. I swear I bet he will think twice before he picks up the phone to call LJ again.

I swear Preach you have really made my morning I'm going to salute you.....

I need all my readers to grab their Cell Phones and on the count of three "power down"

One............Two...........Nigga Please don't even think your that special on this show!

Everyone put your cell phones away and continue to have a FOXY day!

Ciao!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!! (I think he may want to confirm who is on the line before he starts going into "DIVA MODE" on the phone---ADP Corp Benefits

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm...... what can I say? EMBARRASED!!!!!! Feel's like Duh-Duh (as my little ghetto cousins would say!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's what he gets.... you know, as FB always says, that not the way you address people when they pick up the phone. Bet he'll think twice before he starts babbling on the phone next time! I tell you boy, niggas and fly's, niggas and fly's!

-PBE

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Ok, that was funny.. But hold up.. I hope he was out the closet to his pops.. lol.. cause I would raise an eyebrow and be like wtf! lol

Ive been there and done that.. all I could say was oopsie. hahahahaha...

qt

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home