Monday, March 28, 2005

The Transfer

10am and my flight has landed in Atlanta I'm waiting on Red to get in so we can synchronize and get ready for our flight to Savannah Show. I'm at "Chick-fil-a" trying to get a Chicken sandwich and praying that they don't stick up the joint. I'm thinking in my head of exactly what Red would want and as if God heard and sent the signal to Red, my Fox Fone rings and it's Red requesting a pack of nuggets as opposed to a sandwich. I grab a beverage and I'm on the move. One of the airport employees walked me over to the terminal with the Chicken spot and we chatted along the way about how different New Yorkers are and how slow the south is and in my mind I was ripping apart her terrible weave, making fun of the jewel blinding me from her nose and her outfit.......How 'bout I'm just not going to describe it! Talking with home girl was real interesting she was a true blue country girl who at the end of the day would never last 3 months in the big city. However, us as New Yorkers have that ability to well you know the saying...If you can make it here you can make it anywhere! So on my way back to meet Red at the gate I was sure to stop back by home girls station and say thanks for helping me out. I don't want her to think New Yorkers don't have manners.

I see Red at the gate we exchange hugs and greetings then we do the outfit check....Everything is a go! Savannah here we come!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home