Friday, April 29, 2005

"Shitty Kitty..."

“Shitty Kitty…”

TGIF….Red is back home and feeling much better. Looks like my weekend is going to be very low key and it’s just what I need right about now….I get to chill at home and do absolutely nothing. You know I claim to lead a very boring life, my Blog doesn’t always hold me true to that but this weekend we are definitely going off-air.

Before I go into hibernation I need to take care or one thing…. Sister Red is in Germany this week and being the well known animal lover that I AM NOT!!! I have been granted the fabulous job of being cat sitter, now please don’t get this wrong I am not a fan of pets but I am super responsible because now that I think about it not only do I have cat sitter responsibilities with Sister Red but with both my former and current manager. So I gather I’m doing something right or I’m doing something WRONG. Why do these people trust me with their cats??? I grab my former manager and we head over to the home of “SR”, on the ride over we discuss plans for the weekend and I’m so excited to brag about my eventless weekend. Upon arrival at the house we are greeted by what I gotta say is one of the friendliest cats I know, I mean this “meow meow” makes you just want to run out and adopt “Morris” and all her good girl friends. My old boss is a huge pet-lover so while she is bonding with “meow meow” I am tending to my cat sitting duties therefore, preparing fresh food and water as well as cleaning out the “Pee Pee Doo Doo box”. Once all of that is done I relax and take a break and sit down on the bed of Sister Red (lol I made a rap) now this is where the shit hit the fan…..Well sort of….How ‘bout nobody told me that I was supposed to run the pooper scooper past the bed!!! “Meow Meow” had left a few “kibbles n bits” in the bed and I tell you I just did not know what to do…I quickly asked my old boss why would a cat do this….Now here goes the kah kah, how ‘bout she explained to me that “mm” could possibly be angry because her owner has gone away or this could be a cry for attention.

*Foxy turns to audience*
“So what the hell do yall think about that…..The Feline has Feelings”!

Now I know I’m going to get some smart ass comments posted on this one but can you guys be gentle with my feelings I might feel you don’t enjoy my stories and be forced to come over to your house lay in your bed and take a #2…..Cuz Foxy has feelings too!

Till next time Ciao or in lieu of the story above maybe I just better say…”Meooooooooooow”!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok first off, what do you mean you had an uneventful weekend.. you stood me up! No Call no Show... man-o-man.. no love. but i get it, since I aint giving you none you dont want me huh? I'll keep that in mind...

now.. as for the animals.. yes foxy, cats and dogs have a tendency to do that when they feel neglected or lonely or want their owner's attention. You just gotta tell her/him no, that is wrong, and play with their belly.. lol

want me to play with yours? I can show you.. Matterfact, I think you need to come play with mines.. I am really feeling neglected.. where you live again.. lol

qt

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home