Thursday, June 23, 2005

"The New Season"

I Know, I know, I know the streets are talking.
I have just been running so crazy these last few weeks between hosting the show, running crazy in the city and planning some upcoming events. (Hit the BLOG for more info) I have barely been able to give you guys a real post. I’m not going to just put anything up here and since 53 Days….I have been spending my days and nights preparing for the next season. My Executive Producer “Red” and my faithful Intern Mr. A. Gay have been working overtime to ensure that the next entry will be one you guys will not forget.

I have been unavailable as I have been working overtime conducting interviews to make sure that the summer line up is one you won’t forget. So for those of you who have called and left numerous messages please forgive me for my delayed responses. I know that you love me and you guys have to know that…”I love you more”……

This week officially kicks off the Summer Edition of The Foxybrown Show and I must say so far the cast has been leaving us Shocked, Awed and so very very sleepy.

The events you are about to read about are REAL ……
The names we call are all FAKE…..
The food is always GOOD……
The drinks are always STRONG…….


Buckle your seatbelts and do not let go……You are now tuned in to the….

Fox, Fox, Foxybrown Shoooooooooooow!

Stay Tuned!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

silly....

qt

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kicking and Screaming in anticipation of the new season! You actually answered the Fox Fone when I called so I managed to get a sneak preview from you. I'm wondering....Is season one gonna be released on DVD?

12:39 PM  
Blogger ClayStarr said...

is my drink ready?

6:25 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

OK... just dammit hurry up... well, I can always peek up and get the story, so not very much worried... LOL!

10:21 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

I'll be sitting on the edge of my chair waiting...

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home