Sunday, May 15, 2005

PMS....

Today I'm not feelin pretty
See I'm feeling quite ugly
Havin one of those days
When I cant make up my mind
So don't even look at me
See I don't wanna hear your problem
Cause I'm having some of my own
I know it's not your fault
That I'm feelin down
I just wanna be left alone

I'm down and out in depression
I think the worst of everything
My lower back is achin'
And my clothes don't fit
Now aint that a bitch

Got an attitude and I aint talkin to you
Only if the shoe'd fit
I don't care what you think about me
I don't need you cryin' around me
Don't need your sympathy
I don't need it, no no

PMS

Going through something in nights
Same shit in the day
I don't need to understand
Where I'm coming from tonight
See I Told you, you would be able to relate tonight
My lower back is achin'

PMS

And I don't know what I'm gonna do
I'm stressed
I want y'all to hear what I'm sayin

PMS, PMS, PMS

I'm Feelin really bitchy yeah
And I don't feel like being nice to nobody
Don't feel like smilin no

PMS

And I don't need you to remind me
See cause PMS
Is takin over right now
if you understand, understand where I'm comin from
Sing along, PMS
This is the worst part of everything
Give me a break, give me a break
Cause I don't wanna have to set it on yor tonight

PMS....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Ricky Smily says "Leave me alone." Well, I will definately look forward to the Post- PMS entry on Monday. In the interim *NOTE TO SELF* do not call FOXY until the Midol and Extra Strength Tylenol starts working synergistically.

2:10 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Whattup Everyone,
LOL I'm trippin at the comments on this entry as I'm doing ok. This is a song off of the Mary J. Blige album "No more Drama" I was up late Saturday night and this just happened to be the song on repeat so I wrote it because I was really feeling it at the time...I'm cool LOL I'm laughing cuz my viewers really care!

Thanks for the love the show is ALWAYS on!!!!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

Dag, and I thought I was the only one feelin that way at times.. wooo

qt

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach said......

U are only allowed to PMS BY-ANALLY I mean Annually (smiling). U and PMS'n aint a cute thing...... Pull it together.

Say That.... Preach

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home