Friday, June 10, 2005

"Write & Wrong"....

Ok I have not really posted anything in a minute so I figured that I would hit yall with a quick something to catch you guys up on what has been going on in the last few days….

Write & Wrong…..


Write- I decided to join the ranks and adopt a kitten and my very cool boss decided that she was going to throw me a “Kitten Shower” complete with all my favorite foods and tons and tons of gifts one of them which was an actual Vacuum cleaner. Wow, I didn’t realize people liked me that much but I’m glad that they do…

Wrong –
I invited a bunch of friends and one of them got a little too tipsy and decided that at 9:15 that they would let my boss know that my watch said 4:20 How about yall know when someone asks me if they can go to my company holiday party I will definitely…..JUST SAY NO!!!!!

Write- I called my ex-boyfriend “Blue Phi” (the only one my mama and daddy both liked and still ask about) and wished him a Happy 29th Birthday.

Wrong-
He has been calling me non-stop ever since. We broke up almost 6 years ago. How ‘bout I don’t even know who he is anymore and he may not like who I have become. Awww hell who are we kidding I’m still FOXY but I still do not walk backwards. Sorry “Blue Phi” but I think we need to say “Blue Bye” cuz I'm not sure what good can come from all this communication...

Write-
604 and Mr. A.Gay and I decided to throw a very impromptu barbecue last weekend, we ran up a $100 grocery tab for three brothers to eat. We decided to invite “Dr. Know” and a few friends of the show….

Wrong- 6 turned the grilled corn into a science project demanding that everyone leave the kitchen while he got it together. Wrong, that A. Gay dropped a whole slab of ribs on the ground and cleaned them off and put them back on the grill and wrong that the ribs were the best part of the barbecue……Wrong, that they laughed at me for putting corn in my coleslaw but Oh so right when they got that first bite!!!

Write-
That Mr. A.Gay is all about working out and physical fitness so he had me up at 5am ready to jog and run the track.

Wrong- That I am not into all that working out and will be forced to kill him if he keeps this shit up!!!!!

Write-
A. Gay and I are all excited about going to the Next@work Gay Networking party. Now since “A” gets off from work later in the day I stop by to see a friend of mine in the city.

Wrong- Why was my car gone when I came back outside?? Ummm yes towed by the NYC parking violations department. (Enemy of the State)

Write-
Instead of freaking out I met up with A and proceeded to go through like eight Vodka shots, talked to Red who immediately wired some cash to help out with this situation as Visa is everywhere you want to be except when you get your car towed in NYC!!! Once I sobered up my boy dropped us at the Tow Pound so we could pick up my car.

Wrong-
When we got to the window to retrieve my car, the clerk in a not so nice tone let me know that my car was not there and gave me two numbers to call to see if it had been taken to a different location. We go outside to try to call the two numbers and I grab my phone to start dialing and then “A” is looking for his phone and knowing the show that I host and the drama content I proceed to call A’s cell phone and after two rings why does my homeboy who dropped us off answer and tell me that he is about to cross the George Washington Bridge……Do I really need to go on?

Write- I now have my car back and everything is cool, tonight we are going to kick the weekend off with a Fish Fry (We are so street) Red is coming up to steal the hush puppies “A” is going to make spaghetti to go with the Fish (mid-west flava) and we will see where the weekend takes us! 6 will install the Air Conditioner in the window so we can…”BE COOL”.

Wrong???
Nah, there is no wrong just WRITE. With all that drama going on we can all still laugh and joke about the whole scenario. I actually got it together to bring the story to you guys. So much love to my Big Brotha Red for coming through for me and A. Gay for keeping me so drunk I could barely think straight. Well we will see where this weekend takes us….Red reminded me this morning that my readers love me and it’s so appropriate that I let you know that…”I love you more”!!

I wish you all a “WRITE” weekend! Ciao!

5 Comments:

Blogger gbfhbn said...

Ok, I get to be the first again... woohoo... lol..

I feel ya on the writes and wrongs. Remember I just got a car last week. I got a 115 dollar ticket for pulling over by the bus stop cause the breaks decided they didnt want to work any more. The check engine light wont go off, the break fluid wont stay in the car long enough for the breaks themselves to work, the tires are all shot to hell, the mechanic failed my dmv inspection, my fender got lost in the car wash, ummm, what else.

the write thing though - I got car, where we going? lololol.... hahahaha

Now, as for a bbq, why u aint call me. Why a sister feening for a grilled burger, hotdog, something??? I was going to stop at the folks bbq'n near me and swear I was related to them. I might do one in two weeks... Ill keep you posted though.

anyways get at me sometimes... QT

8:22 AM  
Blogger Red said...

The drama never ends. I don't know what you did to the city but they are out to get ya. Stick to the subway!

Thanks for the shout out baby. I can't wait for dinner. Fish and Spaghetti...Mmmm mmm good!!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach said.....

Write... Only on the FoxyBrown show

Wrong... Car towed, get drunk, have a bbq. how ghetto is that. But hey it worked... Save me some Fish. On second thought... naw thats ok, I forgot, I dont eat fish n e more...

1:45 PM  
Blogger C.R. Knight said...

hmm... welcome back to blogdom. i am so mad that your homeboy had your car... that must have been a mess. anyway, when are we getting up?

6:12 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Boy you got me over here dyin...lmao. It's the bullish in life that makes the write look so much better...lol

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home