Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Gift from Virgo.....

A Gift from Virgo….

I wish I could look in your eyes and tell you how I feel right now inside….
Baby I know that it’s real….Real so Real

I miss you…..How I wish I could be with you……Miss you.
How I wish, How I wish, How I wish I could be with you right now…..

Every morning, every afternoon, every night I want to be with you
We can go to the park or watch a play, stay in a hotel room all day I just wanna be with you.

I love everything about you from your old school tennis shoes, to the way you move when you’re dancing with me….Do you remember our first kiss?? It wasn’t long enough…Remember the first weekend we spent together…It wasn’t long enough.

All of our conversations, all of your sweet messages, they were never long enough.
When it’s time for me to leave…I never want to say goodbye….I never want to say goodbye.

One day….We’ll make love; finally, I’ll be yours….
Only you, only you…..I could love you, but it’s too late…I think I already love you…

I love you, I love you, I love you……

I……Love…….You……

5 Comments:

Blogger gbfhbn said...

From one VIRGO to the NEXT... I love you too BOO!!!!

qt

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
That's all I can say

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need you to "Move away from the Tape collection." I will have to make a mental note, *No need to go to Lyrics.com* Foxybrown caters to all. Can I get a recipe for Shrimp Lasagne?

3:08 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Now you know I'm part street and part Irish....I can hook you up with some Macaroni and Cheese and some Corned Beef....As far as the tape collection is concerned please believe the next time I'm in your city I'm bringing this video with me.....Why am I messing around responding to your silly behind! I can't even get regular Lasagne right, I'm going back to my movie...

3:12 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Whattup Smiling!

That is track #14 on "Dangersously in Love" Beyonce put her foot in the song. It is beautiful as written but the song is amazing.
Ciao!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home