Thursday, May 05, 2005

"Now.....I see the light".

Now…..I see the light…

As interesting as this week has been, you think that I would have gone through enough with my car, but not on this show…So it’s about 4pm and I’m pulling into the parking lot at Pep Boys because I have a bad tail light. As I park I’m gearing myself up to run in and play Damsel in Distress. Red hates that I do this but I’m not a fan of getting dirty and I’m just not as mechanically inclined as most would like me to be. So I spin into the doors and walk up to the counter expecting to see “Jose” who I normally go to with my mediocre request but instead I see this PHINE brother working behind the counter now I can’t help but to go through my normal routine of checking this guy out so before I even explain my problem I have confirmed that he is at least a 40 waist and that his belly is about to bust out of that ugly Pep Boys shirt. However, I’m just enjoying the view…Eventually he snaps me out of my daze by asking “Hey, how can I help you”? I respond. “Uh, well I have a tail light out and I’m not sure how easy or complex it will be to change it”. It is a this very moment I step back from the counter and pretend to read the price listing but what I’m really doing is displaying my outfit and man purse so that he clearly understands that I really don’t want to have to change it as it may mess up my outfit. How ‘bout he disregards my coy notion and explains that he needs to see the light in order to know what kind of replacement bulb I need so I kindly say ”I drive a ’95 Nissan Sentra”. He repeats…”I need to SEE the light bulb so if you just pop it out real quick I can help you”. (Incomes Attitude)
Now I have to go back to my car and try to figure this out…I’m trying to think of who I could actually call to get me through this…I think about calling Red but I could hear him screaming at me now so I decide against that…..I instead pop the trunk and try to figure this out….I had a similar situation with a headlight about 2 months ago while visiting Red so I gather if I survived that I can survive this…Sure enough 5 minutes later I was spinning back through the store doors with one busted bulb in hand. I pass it over to “Cutie Thickums” and he steps away and returns with a two pack of bulbs, it is at this point I realize that I’m on my own with the rest of this task. I snatch one more sneak peek at Cutie and I realize he aint got no booty! I almost explode in laughter as I’m walking out the door because privately I think that is so cute….Oh well I get over it really fast as what I think is ugly is that he did not come outside and fix this damn light so what I’m really thinking is…..”Forget him and his flat ass”!

2 minutes later I’m heading home with two new tail lights and a feeling of accomplishment.

Now once I’m home I’m completely drained and need to reserve a few moments to just stare at the walls……… (Foxy falls asleep)

Stay tuned for Part 2!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you and the big bois. *Thanks the lord for in proportion gene*

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pra-Jects says.....

U R so Blonde at times.... and that shit works I've seen u do it...

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home