Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm not that Bitch....I'm that other Bitch.....

This was originally a just a personal thought not meant to be published but the streets have been asking for this one all week. Yall all pretty much know this already but it appears that some have forgotten so here we go………….

I'M NOT THAT BITCH….That will leave you stranded in a tough situation, life is all about the up’s and downs we do not always make the best decisions and that’s cool but what is more important is that we learn from our bad choices.

I'M NOT THAT BITCH…..That will talk behind your back trust and believe that I have no issues verbalizing my opinions to you and if you heard I said it I probably did but never before you have heard if from my mouth….So if someone told you I thought you were a dumb ass…..Chances are I have already called you one. (Smile)

I'M NOT THAT BITCH…. That is into playing children’s games, I’m 27 years old and everyday I grow a little bit wiser. I am focused and I’m making it happen everyday. I really don’t have time to get caught up in the drama of the world as I’m busy writing about it and hosting my own show….If you are reading this then you know it takes a lot of time and effort to make this happen so petty games and immature attitudes are not appreciated by the viewers and more importantly the Executive Producer!

I'M NOT THAT BITCH….That will be held down by you or anyone else for that matter. I do my best to keep people in my life that aspire for more and don’t blame the world because it’s not happening when they think it should but rather make every effort to make the best of their situation. Please keep in mind there is always someone else who is in a worse situation than you. So when you walk around with your head slumped down because life has not been good to you, just remember that there is someone looking up to you at this very moment.


Now on the flip side let me tell you who I really am….

I’M THAT OTHER BITCH….That will go above and beyond for anyone that I feel deserves it. I have a big heart and an even bigger mouth. So rest assured I will be your biggest cheerleader when you need a little boost and I will be the voice of reason when your ass begins to act like a fool. I’m always on your side but I’m always fair…If you are wrong then just own it and deal with it…..Life is usually a lot easier that way.

I’M THAT OTHER BITCH….That loves to have a good time and does not necessarily have many hang-ups when it comes to that. I can roll with the best of them here and abroad (that’s right the show is in syndication in Canada and Europe as well). However, I am able to have such a great time because I know my limitations I know what I will and will not tolerate so when I find myself in a situation that might not be the best it is soooo not a problem to say ”No Thanks” and continue to enjoy my life. Not many of us can do that and now that I have mastered that ability damn if you’re going to change it!

I’M THAT OTHER BITCH….You know the one that makes every effort to do what he promises to do because my word is all I’ve got well that and my feelings I figure that if I keep my word I won’t hurt anyone’s feeling and I gather by doing this nobody will hurt mine, this is not always the case because every now and again someone you have been terribly nice to will hurt your feelings but that’s ok because in the end you know you did the right thing. It’s usually at this point I take off the “bag o’ bullshit” and return it to you because guess what……It doesn’t belong to me.

I’M THAT OTHER BITCH….Last but not least I’m that guy who knows how to make a graceful exit. I am sooooo dramatic it’s unbelievable well maybe not unbelievable I do realize that you people read the Blog. However, when the jig is up I know how to walk away without a hitch. Hell even people who don’t like me LOVE me. There are many people in my life who have been killed off the show but thanks to their cameo appearances have helped to build great relationships with new cast members and make other relationships even stronger. When I’m on…. I’m on! However when the scene is over I know how to exit Stage Right………

Today I’m wearing a bracelet given to me by a friend I love dearly unfortunately they didn’t love themselves enough to realize that I’m not THAT BITCH but THE OTHER ONE. Now it’s too late but I do thank them for helping me to grow and realize my own ability they will always be a part of the show……..In Spirit.

All I have is me: Silly, Candid, Dramatic, Emotional, Loving and Honest. Oh and a smart ass mouth…If you take that away from me all I have is my Tighty Whitey’s and the new i-pod RED just purchased for me! (Thanks Bro!)

*shout out to slow metamorphosis your gonna have to help me with this thing*

Now that I have made it clear who I am…..Exactly who the FUCK are you???

How 'bout that!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piscean----Wow--Sweetie it seems someone really took you out of your normal silly, crazy character today--I hope all is well and keep your head up--You dont need phony people in your corner---Let tell you something--you will find out who your true friends are one way or another and it seems you have found out that the jig is up with one of them..Love Ya

7:26 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Love it...love it...love it

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like someone needed to vent. Now that you have gotten that off your chest... On with the show, The Foxybrown Show. As we have discussed on many occasions,"There's a reason and a season why people enter and exit your life". If only to show you what's not exceptable... they had a reason. If to remind you how much of a giving spirit you truly are... then that's cool 2.Mission accomplished. Whatever the reason... life is 4ver evolving and we all have to evolve with it. Keep it moving and do what worx for u.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll keep it simple: ONE MIND!


-RED

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY, ONE DEFINATELY NEED TO MIND WHAT THEY ASK FOR... I WASN'T ASKING FOR EITHER OF THOSE BITCHES.
NOW THAT THE EPISODE IS OVER, PLEASE ARCHIVE IT. NO RE-RUNS!!!!!! BREATHE!!!! NOW, WASSUP WITH BP AND THE OTHER CHARACTERS? IT'S LIKE READING AN E.LYNN HARRIS BOOK WITHOUT BASIL. COME BACK FOXY!!!!! WALK INTO THE LIGHT :)
AS ALWAYS, I LOVE IT!!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

Girl, I LOOOOVE this entry!!! You summed it all up! Classic shit right here. You betta know it.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so you want me commenst on this huh? Lets see where do I even begin. After I read yours I was stuck.. SMH – Damnnnnnn…. Lol

Ok – so here we do.. I am that type of bitch that wouldn’t leave you stranded if I felt you didn’t deserved it. I would have your back to the full degree but sometimes folks need to be put in check. I am a friend for life until I felt that you disrespected me beyond a certain point. I will laugh with you and cry with you but you only got to do me wrong twice and you can call it a day. You noticed I wrote twice.. the first we will let it slide with a knock upside your head and a good cussin out (smile) but after that you on your own!. [ok.. im not violent but you get my drift!]

Talk behind your back – yeah I said it – however ask me before you assume. Folks always take one thing and draw it into another. I can say your feet stink and by the time it gets to you I said ya momma stink.. feel me. Ask me.. But as you said.. I probably told you bout it already so it aint nothing new.. lol

The other two – I am with you fully. Sometimes I got to remind myself that it could be worse, even when it feels like it already is. Keep ya head up cause someone is always looking up to you even when you think they aint.

I am that bitch that will go above and beyond too. Sometimes I feel I go to far and never appreciated. Its like people take advantage of the fact that I have such a big heart and open. One day I will learn.. lol..

One thing I will say.. I am a very happy person most of time. I get along with everyone and am a clown at times.. Foxy.. I have know you some time now, even though I aint seen you since you first started wearing pullups.. lol, but I love ya none the less. From what you wrote,. That’s you to the fullest. That’s why I love you and I am positive that’s whay a lot of people on here love you as well.

From me to you.. don’t stress. Ive learned to kill’em with a smile. Frustrates the hell out of people but at the same time, keeps your cool.. lol..

Now does that answer your question? Or did I write too much about myself in there.. lol

qt

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... for someone who lives there life as high as you do, it's funny that you let someone get to you like that. Yes, Foxy, you are a good person, but at the same time, you have these "standards" that you feel your people should live up to, and sometimes, it's not that simple. I know you're talking about more than one person in this blog, and one of them is probably me. But just let me leave you with this, everyone has "drama" in their life... and sometimes it's in those moments, that you need a "friend" to lift you up out of those, not to criticize, make fun of, or joke around about it. There's a time and a place for everything... but you know that!?!?

7:18 AM  
Blogger the young people's professor said...

Did I already tell u how much I love this blog?

8:03 AM  
Blogger N4R said...

You are correct, I am the other dude! Thankfully, after reading your page, I know what you are talking about. When I recieved your comment I was like "HUHN!"

Who am I? Stay tuned...

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home