Friday, August 12, 2005

The Fox is Hot!

Damn! Where has the week gone?

Well here we are at the end of another crazy work week and the beginning of another Fierce weekend!

I guess it's time for a recap of all the weeks events and an update on some I just found out about.
Ok so Monday I just filled you guys in on my uneventful weekend just chillin with "Lucky Charm" and "604". Tuesday I took you guys way back in the days (I'm still thinking about a part 2) and had everybody running to the store to buy Chocolate Milk.
Wendnesday we asked the never ending question "WHY"?
Thursday we did some inventory of our simple and REAL friends and in no way was I trying to sell short the simple yall remember "Simple is as Simple does" I just wanted you guys to have a good scale of who is who in your life.

Alright so now it's Friday and I have to say that I'm feeling damn GOOD this morning I mean GOOD like I drove to work listening to R. Kelly's "Happy People" and was dancing and singing like I wrote the song myself. I mean GOOD like I'm on vacation.

Oh and for those of you who still don't get it!

GOOD like the first time you saw the "Crazy in Love" video with Beyonce and Jay Z
(I was in front of the fukkin TV screaming YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!)

If you don't get it now go to launch and watch the video and comment next week!

So my weekend is gonna go like this: Tonight "Lucky" has some friends coming down from Connecticut for the night and we are all going to dinner and to see "Lennon" on Broadway. I'm a little nervous, not because I'm hanging with his friends but because I am notorious for falling asleep in movies, plays etc. "Lucky" knows this so I better pull it together and now I'm thinking to myself because I mentioned it here on the show I'll probably be bright and bushy tailed the entire evening.

Saturday I think we are going to do breakfast together then his crew is heading back to CT. I believe "Lucky" will be spending the night in Jersey City he just doesn't know it yet (wink).

Sunday I'm gonna use to get ready for the upcoming week. I need to figure out exactly what I'm going to do for the Season Finale of the Summer Edition of The Foxybrown Show in case you guys forgot:

"604" is flocking off to the UK for 2 years.
"Mr. A. Gay" is heading back to Grad School.
The biggest event of them all My 28th Birthday (September 5th) Labor Day!

So the finale has to be HOT. I have about a week to figure this all out so stay tuned it promises to be many things. Also I need suggestions...Where should I go for my birthday? Should I go anywhere? I have my moments when I can be so ghetto. Travel the world all year long and on my Birthday "Red" suggests that we go to Six Flags and I got so excited...I'm so damn different or was it that I was on my third Cape Cod???

Oh well you guys know you have two things to do:

Leave your thoughts in the Fox Box (post some damn comments)
Have a "Foxy" weekend!

You have officially been Foxdated.

Ciao!

9 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Someone's in a good mood!!! OMG your a trip.

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a happy, Foxy! Happy What? Happy Whatever! You even get to pick what happy you want! (Just don't push the red button!)

6:26 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Aiight Fox...I'm packing up the Red Rover and heading north for your birthday.


**Audience...any suggestions on what we should do for Foxy's birthday?

Brian: What's wrong with the RED button?

;-)

6:39 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

happy birthday fox!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...forgot about you red...okay...how about....don't push the ORANGE button...lol.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Have a great weekend. :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger gbfhbn said...

oooh, FOXY... I am trying to go to ATLANTA - will be my first.... you can hang with me - since we are what - a day and a few years or so apart? lol or did you forget...

I like the six flags thing too. I was thinking of a cookout the 28th - ummm,...

qt

11:56 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Awwww shit, go shawty , it's yah birthday, we gone party like it's yah birthday!!! LOL

12:21 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Happy Birthday Foxy!!! I know I'm like 3 weeks early but you know the saying, "better early than never!"

(hugz)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home