Thursday, March 10, 2005

Beantown meets Foxybrown....

Ok so I have five minutes to finish this posting so I will be short and sweet and promise to follow up......The District Part 3 has not been published yet but in "TD3" I meet a dude from Boston and since that initial meeting we have had quite a few conversations more or less one every night. Last night he called around 10:30 and I did not hang up my phone until 2:15am. This brother really has my attention and what I find so cool about this is that we have not officially even hung out but I'm learning so much about him and he is a realist, this is a characteristic of an individual that will shine through everytime for me. I cannot wait to get back and introduce you guys later but the clock strikes seven soon and I have to split.

*Stares at monitor and realizes that I am glowing*

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home