Friday, March 04, 2005

Love Thy Neighbor....

This morning I woke up in my usual fashion:
Shot out of bed
Programmed my cd player to keep me jamming for the next 37 minutes
get my coffee going and hop my behind in the shower.
Ten minutes later I'm drying off and spinning aroung my house to the "Wonderwoman" theme song singing and thinking to myself.."All the world is waiting for you, and the magic that you do".

I hear some knocking at my door but I'm thinking I am just hearing things until 20 seconds later I hear it again. I get a little pissed off because I'm still in a towel and barely ready to head out but when I look through my peep hole and see a sexy latin chulo on the other side of my door pissed off goes out the window and I open my door>>>>>>(in my towel).

"Good Morning" I say as I size this guy up, kinda thick, nice hair hmmmmm I'm diggin it I'm diggin it. "El Neighbor" introduces himself and explains to me that he just moved in downstairs.... As he is saying to me that the music is a little too loud I realize the music is still WHAT???? ON! I run over to my stereo and turn it down I hold the door open therefore inviting him to step in and take a sneak peak at how my "ghetto booty" bounces in a towel, he steps in and lets me know that he enjoyed the music but he works nights and is just coming home during this time in the morning. It was all good I simply apologized and said to him, "No worries man one day you can stop by we can have a few beers and you can listen to the music then and it will be all good". El Neighbor smiled and agreed, he then headed on his way back to his place and I continued to get ready for my day and as I sat in front of my laptop to begin this entry I just realized.......I'M LATE! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home