Saturday, March 12, 2005

Freaky Friday.....

Friday is finally here and I'm so excited about "Boston Public" coming to visit tomorrow. I think I danced at my desk all day anticipating the fun we would have. In addition to that I found out that "Starr and "A.Gay" (friends to the show) would also be in town staying with 604. When I get home I'm working like a Hebrew Slave, scrubbing and cleaning, changing sheets setting up candles and Febreezing everything in site to make sure the place is as close to perfect as possible. Behind the scenes "The Mexican" is also in town with his hubby and a friend from the Lone Star State I was warned weeks prior that they would be way to busy to hang out and would probably not see me. (Based on the number of times Mex has called me today I feel that plans are about to change)

7PM and I and deciding to take a break to just chill and slow down for a bit, The Fox Fone rings and it's Mex asking what I'm doing I go into instant attitude mode as I have already decided that his peeps from Texas must not be available so I'm runner up for the role of "Running Buddy" he wants to grab a bite to eat so I decide that it would be cool if he gets to meet 604 as one of his complaints is that everyone has met him with the exception of him. In my mind it's bullshit but you gotta let people have their moments. Ninety minutes later we are picking up Mex and Company from the fabulous and fierce Waldorf-Astoria I'm also wondering why the hell did they stay at this expensive ass hotel for 3 days??? Either way off to the West Village we go for "Soul food with the Sissies" It took longer than expected to find parking so I left Mex and hubby in front of restaurant while 6 and found parking. Once parked we dash to the restaurant ready to get our hungry man on and before I can take my coat off I hear some sly comments coming from one of my favorite waiters in this place and immediately my table is roaring in laughter....I swear half the time I feel I run this city and the other half I feel like I want to run from it!

Dinner was great and everyone was stuffed as expected everyone ate 604 up as he has this way of growing on you like pubic hair once you got it it's just there....U can try to shave it off but it always grows back. I drop everyone back home and crash and burn for the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home