Saturday, March 19, 2005

"The Meeting"

Two spirits one space...
One thought no trace....

Eye contact has been made but no words have been spoken, an overcrowded room hosts a silence unbroken. Yesterday is just yesterday but this moment is now I close my eyes and think to myself....Wow.

Redbone, curly hair and my guess is six foot three.
With my eyes I'm peeling you out of your gear; damn....Did you just smile at me??
Ok so now I'm smiling back and the stakes have just been raised, this is the child like innocence of which great romances are made....

Will he speak?
How will I respond?
Will this moment be left in this space or will it transcend beyond and take us into a tomorrow that neither one of us could fathom, he flashes one more smile now I think to myself "Yeah, I gotta have him”.

A verbal exchange has been made a roadway now paved. It is now time to head toward the door but my mind craves more so I better not exit until those seven digits are saved....In my phone, so we can continue once we return home.
"Get home safely" he says with a hint of genuine concern, I now can make my exit as this meeting is now adjourned......


-Foxworth 2005
Dedicated to all those who can relate

1 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

"Yesterday is just yesterday but this moment is now I close my eyes and think to myself...."

Don't I know that feeling....

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home