Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"Statistics 101"

Tonight in class I had this problem and I couldn't seem to figure it out, no matter how many times I did the calculations it left me sitting in doubt...

I divided by the square root and multiplied by two and added the numbers again and again the answers always seem to come back the same:

"This is the end of the road for you and I my friend".

Please don't be upset it wasn't easy coming to this solution but since you and I no longer add up this was the only conclusion..

Your Distribution Frequency is no longer a part of my data table, now your problem requires you to be hugged and held and unfortunately, I am no longer able....

Cause you seem to forget that your lack of respect and your disregard for tact is the reason why you from my life I have to subtract.

As I review the calculation I feel that it's such a shame....
That A Big Smile + A Big Booty add up to such a Tiny Brain? You then divided by the square root and next multiplied it by pain then you concluded after all that math that you and I could actually be friends, now I'm not Crazy Eddie but that's just INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!

Now the proper route to solve this problem would have been to subtract that bad from the good, but instead you added one and then one again and now your left mistunderstood.

Now don't you worry Summer School is near and you will have a chance to try it again unfortunately it won't be with me as I'll be graduating when this semester ends.

So here is the Final Exam, our last calculation then you and I are done...

From my life subtract your 99 problems cuz this kid here aint the 1.......

-Foxworth 2005
You know who you are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home