Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Six Degrees of Bloggeration....

Six Degrees of Bloggeration....

I knew this would eventually happen but I did not know when and who would be involved.

As you guys know I have been Blogging since New Years and in the last months I have gotten several of you into the “Blog Squad” Now there are so many damn Blogs that I can barely keep up and new ones are created everyday so If I forget to get to your page daily I’m sorry. There are a few special folks that I must shout out on a daily basis and If I don’t do so my day is just not right. Am I gonna name names?

HELL TO DA NAW!


(God Forbid I forget someone you guys would never let it go…I just will say Thanks to everyone making The Show what it is today and if you are reading this you are special and I’m Lucky to have you).

Now, it's funny I start a Show and people read my Blog then they go and read the Blogs of others who comment on my Blog. It’s the way things should go. However, I need some people to remember we are telling all of our damn business on this thing. That’s right I been reading the stories (“We did it till 12 noon”. "She licked my such and such till I fell asleep". “He kisses like a pro”. He wore a PINK thong to bed”). Did you guys think it would be too long before people started putting the pieces and the people together?

Hmmmmm…Well I get a screaming e-mail at 7:34am yesterday with regard to someone who tunes into my show daily who began reading one of Blogs that sponsor my show and how they had come to the conclusion that there could possibly be some “hanky panky” going on behind the scenes with their mate and “The Other Blogger”.

WTF?? (What the Fukk?) Are you serious? I could not believe that this could really happen oh and the bigger picture is that each party is on separate ends of the country go Figure. I guess Foxy aint the only one getting around.

I know you guys probably want to know who and how and I really wish I could tell you but unfortunately a good host keeps you coming back for more and I want to see you all tomorrow. So I cannot give up the goods and my suggestion to a few of my fellow Bloggers is simply this.

When writing try to remain ambiguous, I know we love to hear those “Dirty Details” but really there are some things best kept between the sheets (of paper that is….).

I’m Foxworth Brown and you have just been Foxucated!

I’m back tomorrow with “WHY Wednesday” and an update on the weekend with “Lucky” and My Birthday Plans”!

Ciao!

19 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR. YESTERDAY I HAD SOME CRAZY SHIT GO DOWN ON MY BLOG BECAUSE CERTAIN PEOPLE JUST GOT TWO DETAILED WITH SHIT AND THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD TRACE IT BACK TO ME, YOU KNOW, HIGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN. ANYWAYS. *****I AM GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER, STAY FUNNY AND FOXY!

5:15 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

man, you took the words right out of my mouth...true i get kinda grimy on my page, but not enough to get me in trouble...

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some great advice for bloggers who write about details they don't want people to know about in real time. It's a crying shame they don't learn to be more ambiguous in the details. God forbid I would even DO something like that, let alone write. I'd be in trouble before it hit the blogworld. Sorry you ended up being a middle man there, Foxy. That's not right in any situation.

6:36 AM  
Blogger T-Baby said...

Hey what's up. That's too bad that people get like that.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Ain't that the truth.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

Damn. Same shiot in a new toilet.

I up and left a gang of Yahoo! groups because dumb people talk too much and all the supa-sleuth dark-knight detectives like to make a body's life a jigsaw puzzle. Putting together pieces any ol kinda way.

Thing is: We all have fingerprints, patterns in the things we say and do, the way we write. It all comes out in the wash. People hide behind identites and pages but the true you comes through.

What's done in the darkness will come out in the light.

Like roaches.

Sorry you got caught up in someone elses doo-doo Fox Boogie.

-Chrome*

7:18 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

A few weeks ago someone tried to link me and another blogger together because we both blogged about doing the same thing on the same night (going out to happy hour)even though we are not even in the same city. It's getting to the point now where nothing is safe. People are always looking for a reason to gossip, even in the blog world. So sad.

7:29 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:42 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Hey Everybody!
Just wanted to hop on really quick and say that I was not caught in the middle of anything. Both parties involved are my peeps and yall know EVERYBODY LOVES FOXY so even if they are a little sour hurry up and get the fuck over it! Lifes too short! There was no major drama and if there was I would have never posted this but I wrote this just as a word to the wise.
All safety and security has been restored here in Foxyville. I'm ok and everybody else better be ok because I say so!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

From the Chicago Division....

Foxy, we hear ya. Trust me we do. Truer words could not be spoken!

7:49 AM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Fox- Good Show, look forward to tune in tomorrow. Peace.

8:52 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

THIS IS ONLY FOR DAVE....
THEY ARE BOTH PHINE!!!!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Buck Rogers said...

I don't do the ambiguously bc if I don't want certain details out ther the I don't post it. Plus 99.9% of my life is open (except that one sat I woke up with a pink thong on)

9:46 AM  
Blogger My-Conscience said...

Hey Ms. Foxy. Thank for dropping by and leaving me a few lines I appreciate that.

I see you have theme too. "Why Wednesdays?"" That's cute.

My theme is "Haiku Fridays" & Weekends with Love & Sex! I invite you and your blogger buddies over to see what is happening Friday!!

I'll Tune in again. Thanks for inviting me over. ** Sipping on the drink you handed me** LOL

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Being such a newcomer to the "The Foxybrown Show" I'm sure I missed something here...but know that I'll be paying some close attention from now on!

Got to keep UP with "Downtown Foxybrown!"

1:58 PM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

You are a mess!!! But, I hear ya, LOUD and CLEAR!!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Lovin it...Foxucated

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao...hell to the naw.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

the anon comment was me...damn blogger.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home