Saturday, August 13, 2005

Little Boy Blue....

Little Boy Blue….

Today I’m feeling kind of blue and I’m not sure why….
My eyes are all puffed up but I don’t want to cry…..
Something has just come over me and it does not want to let go
I wish I could shake it off I wish I could let everyone know….
That this thing I cannot control and can’t explain
Has taken my sunny day and filled it with clouds and rain.
I go to sleep and wake and it’s still there when I rise
To some this is disturbing and to others this is no surprise…..
As I’m a little boy who is a complete spectrum of colors
Sometimes they blend, quietly cross or clash with one another.
However, today is different today I’m just blue,
I’m still at the end of my rope because I don’t know what to do.
“Are you ok”? Asks a concerned voice
Should I say yes or should I say no? Hurry up and make a choice.
“I’m ok” a simple reply
Inside I knew that wasn’t true, I had just told a lie.

The fact remains I cannot explain what is wrong,inside my head I keep hearing this song “Poor Little Girl Blue” and I wonder did she ever cheer up did everything turn out ok?

That’s when I hear it….Again, it’s that voice “Hey Babe” it reminds me that everything is ok at least that is the way it seems.
Every now and again I get this way….Do you know what I mean?

I’m always full of love and I’m always true….
“Hi my name is Foxybrown but today you can call me Little Boy Blue”.

13 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I know how you feel I am not feeling too good myself. I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*plays Eiffel 65's BLUE for Foxy so he can blue with a beat! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Smile for us.... :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

I'm Blue, bahdoo dee bahdoo dow, bahdoo DEEE bahdoo dow,bahdoo dee bahdoo dow.

I used to love that song Brian!

Foxboogie. Pretend it's wednesday.. ask yourself "Why"

and if you know the answer consider this:

There are only two kinds of problems in the world. The kind you can solve and the kind you can't.

No point worring about the ones you can solve. You got that. Just do it.

No point worrying about the ones you can't. They are outta your hands anyway.

I feel you and I feel for you. But it's all just 24 that'll pass. You choose how it passes. I wish you well.

-Chrome*

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

ahh i totally feel you. blame it on PMS! that's what i did. This whole weekend i have been down. So down i was even able to write a song! you'll feel better i promise!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

FoxyBrown...nothing stays the same that even goes for the blues. I do know how it feels though...I generally answer my friends...with this tidbit..."Well, I'm doing much better now that I'm back in denile." Smile FoxyBrown!

9:09 AM  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

I think I know... and it gets better... you'll be feeling better soon. cheer up, you have a party to plan!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it, Chrome! It's the club song that will never go away.

And DJ Briiiiii serves up another smash party song for Foxy's mood.... that's right, you got it.... Tubthumping (I especially like the part about "pissing the night away")!

9:21 AM  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

*hugs for foxy brown*

for real, it does get better.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sitcom is dead, long live the sitcom
Gail Pennington, writing for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, is giving me new hope that my prayers to Satan for the complete eradication of all reality programming might come true after all.
There'll be two dates on your tombstone
And all your friends will read 'em
But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em..."

Kevin Welch
chinese astrology site/blog. It pretty much covers chinese astrology related stuff.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are weird comments the new junk mail?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Came across your blog on my girl DIVA's blogspot...I know how you feel, after the s**t man ex-boyfriend put me through this weekend...Im blue too. Feel Better Soon!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Aww man. Maybe it's just in the atmosphere, I don't know. But dude, I'm feeling you.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PREACH said...

Into every life a lil rain must fall. You wouldn't appreciate the SunShine if wasn't for a lil rain. And if you really want me to take a TEXT on you, "WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT, BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING". TYNAS "JOY" LTCSA.......

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home